Friday, March 7, 2014

I received blogging advice

Oh Well... This just in...

I received an email from experienced blogger Maggie and she said that I would definitely fail due to the fact that I have no pictures, no advertising and no excitement on my blog.

She is correct I am sure. However, I want my readers to know that I am not like everyone else. I am ME! It is something I am trying to instill in my family, so why not practice what I preach.

Yes, I realize you want photos of a recipe, and I will give you that when it is needed and I WILL place photos when warranted but MY blog is straight forward. I give answers to questions. I don't honey coat anything. If you ask me a question I KNOW you want an answer, not sparkly bells and whistles. This will not get me many fans but I am a realist now a days. Just a modern day Anne Landers or Dear Abby.

So in closing... You can find anything you need on the web, any DIY on Pinterest and all the gossip you can handle on Facebook. I'm here to answer questions with a human voice, personal touch and a hint of humor. I'm not a robot.

So bare with me and if you need an answer you can post here or email me.

-Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment