Tuesday, March 4, 2014

A new beginning for us all...

Finally on my feet again and feeling much better.

I had originally started this little blog to be able to air MY thoughts and complain to the world of what I thought. Stress about my children and make satirical comments about my husband but then a friend had asked me to write an advice column.

Are you kidding me I asked. Me?! She explained that I have always had the right, honest answers. Another friend said I should do a blog on living an herbal life. That is truly what I do. Not some vegan/vegetarian lifestyle mind you but holistically. My children don't need antibiotics when sick and I have a natural remedy for just about anything.

My 3rd friend said that I have the best ideas for cleaning. Maybe so... Im not sure on that one but I can help you make you and your home cleaner and smell better.


So, If you have come to this page expecting sponsors, pretty pages and an excess of froo froo that's not happening. I'm not here to make a million dollars nor am I hear to impress the masses with a stunning blog. I'm here to help my friends, family and YOU with honest but quirky life issues.


So ask away, it's free and always fun, even when you are at your worst or down as far as YOU think you can go... lets pick things up and make life just a head better...one hair at a time.

I look forward to meeting you,

Dana

1 comment:

  1. Someone asked if they could email me and ask questions. YES. NO problems. You can email me at hischevygirl57@gmail.com Please put the word QUESTION in your heading.
    *Note: your email or private info will not be shared and the name will be changed to protect your privacy.

    ReplyDelete