Friday, March 7, 2014

Ha! I'm right! Writers Block and blogging

I've had so much negative feedback from the bullying blog I wrote earlier and from a few bloggers who say my blog needs some oomph. It does. I agree with you. But I'm new at this and I wanted to be different. I still do. But by mid day I started reading a lot and figured I would conform and then I read this on Boost Blog Traffic...

http://boostblogtraffic.com/writers-block/

It has 27 ways to to get out of a rut. The following was my favorite and though some may not like my style, it is all mine. The following is #22


22 Be a Misfit

Being a blogger isn't about conforming to the norms.

Don't feel the pressure to be like your hero bloggers. You have to stand out on the web. You have to be YOU!

Accept your a misfit. Just like me. Just like Jon. Just like all the other bloggers.

Be yourself. Enjoy yourself. Because your enthusiasm is contagious.


I feel better now. 

I will take my time, do the best that I can do and in the words of the late Frank Sinatra... Will do it Myyyyyyy Waaaaay!


-Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment